B2B Bandits Starter Package
For established B2B companies that want to connect and engage ‘hard to reach’ prospective clients.
The B2B Bandits, composed of 4 experts in every aspect of digital sales disciplines, will use unconventional strategies and professional tools to help you ‘break in’ to markets that should be buying from you.
3-Month Commitment Required. First 30-Days Strategy, Copywriting, Setup, Campaign Warm-up.
Remaining 60-Days: Campaign Execution and Optimization
How do we do it?
Our team of experienced email, copywriting, sales and LinkedIn experts – the B2B Bandits – will craft a completely custom B2B otureach strategy and execute it.
When our team’s efforts generate useful data or triggers businss conversations, we’ll slide it over to your team for analysis and closing.
What happens in the first month?
A lot. We’ll meet a couple of times to nail down the campaign strategy and copy / messaging. The B2B Bandits will purchase, build, integrate and optimize a tech stack that aligns with the agreed strategy.
When we reach an agreement on campaign targets and strategy, we’ll start running some ‘test the waters’ campaigns.
What happens during the 60-day execution phase?
A typical 60-day execution phase will look like this:
- 2-4 multi-touch (3-4) highly targeted email campaigns
- 2-4 LinkedIn cold outreach campaigns.
- Our team will check all inboxes (Email and LinkedIn) every business day for the duration of our work together.
- Ongoing optimization on all campaigns. We are contantly adjusting targeting, tone, pacing, messaging, etc… to maximize the reach and encourage replies.
- Weekly reports provided electronically to outline wins, losses, a/b test results, deliverability, inbox placement, nature of replies, etc…
If we collectively agree that LinkedIn outreach won’t be a good choice for your B2B Starter Package, then we’ll add a separate email campaign to test different targets and messaging.
What's included in the tech stack?
The tech stack and paid resources – all included in the project fee – represents about 20% of the total cost.
The exact platform and sourcing choices depends on your unique situation. At minimum, we’ll purchase and setup the following:
- Up to 3 branded domains
- A dedicated IP address
- Up to 3 email accounts
- A cold email platform to manage the campaigns, track results, etc…
- A suite of deliverability diagnostic and monitoring tools
- Domain and IP warming tools
- LinkedIn camapign management and monitoring tools
- At least 1,000 validated and enriched prospects
*** If you don’t already have an active LinkedIn Sales Navigator account, then we’ll provide a discount-code to cover the cost. ***
If you don’t have a CRM, we’ll setup HubSpot CRM for no additional cost. If you do have a well-supported CRM, we’ll integrate it via a native or Zapier integration, also at no additional cost to you.
What happens after 90-Days?
As we approach the 90-day mark, the B2B Bandits will put together a no-bull list of recommendations based on wins and losses from the collective camapigns.
At this point most clients will choose one of the following options:
- Hire B2B Bandits to continue running the email and/or LinkedIn campaigns (month-to-month) – the numbers will have to look *really* good for this direction to make fiscal sense.
- Hire B2B Bandits to train them to continue running the campaigns in-house (hourly) – in this scenario, we’ll transfer the entire tech stack and assets to the client so they can take over billing on hard costs.
- Determine that the results aren’t good enough to justify continuing, and re-use the tech stack for other purposes (e.g. podcast booking or thought leadership) – this scenario is rare, but sometimes product:market:timing just doesn’t align for cold outreach strategies.
Here’s our full range of flat fee a la carte services.
What will you need from us?
A 90-day commitment, and availability for 3 working calls in the first month (strategy, messaging review and live revisions). After that, availability for 1-2 short calls per month is plenty.
Most importantly, taking the conversations or appointments we start on your behalf and continuing them thoughtfully. If it goes poorly, we want to know. If it goes well, we want to know.
Also, supplying a suppression list (prospects already in your pipeline) via CSV or direct CRM access will be helpful to ensure that our efforts don’t foul things up.