Five hours of one-on-one live strategy / roadmapping work.
Here’s what it will look like, broken down by hour.
- LIVE: Kick-off / targeting – nailing down the entry points for new prospects + identifying 3-4 target clusters with pivot points
- LIVE: Strategy – exploring channels, messaging styles, pacing, etc… direct (cold outreach), indirect (referral ignition), and asymmetric (influence/status building)
- LIVE: Tactics – getting into the weeds (tech stacks, integrations, backup plans, offline work, budgeting)
- I’ll set aside an hour to assemble everything we’ve worked on with my team and button it up into an actionable 6-12 month plan broken out month-by-month
- LIVE: We’ll walk through the roadmap on a final call. Often my team’s “rough drafts” will be good enough for our clients to run with portions of the plan in-house before engaging us for execution, training or support.