Christmas Come Early
21 Nov 2012
… well not really, but it does feel damn good to see this before diving into a culinary orgy.
- Traffic volume and quality is up.
- Mobile usage has doubled, and bounce rate went from 88% (OUCH) to 12% (BOOOYAH).
- Picked up my first RSS Subscriber, with a little bit of blog-driven traffic there.
- Apparently “debbie from napoleon dynamite” drove some traffic because of the mention in my Best Small Biz Owners on TV post. Strange.
- Pageviews on the site are up 330%!!!
- And finally, this little tidbit tells me a lot. More Case Studies Needed.
- In other news, check out this killer testimonial (below) from the guys @ Chazzzam who recently survived my marketing training course … a cool new service where I teach someone “everything I know” via Skype Screen-Share feature.
All little things, I know. But it still feels damn good. Oh, and did I mention that I made some money along the way too?