Eric Fridrich … website replacement surgery
One of my first marketing clients from a few years ago … take a look at the before & after screen caps for site EricFridrich.com.
What We Did
- Simplified the menu structure … the site visitor is now presented with a digestable number of choices
- Switched the color pallete to a warmer color … the branding is tropical and vibrant, so the turquoise and grey just wasn’t cutting it
- Incorporated the “man walking away” icon as an integral, ‘in-your-face’ part of the design
- Enabled music clip and video clip playing on the homepage, above the fold … used YouTube’s embed for the video, and Bandcamp’s killer audio embed
- Moved mailling list from ReverbNation to MailChimp …saved $10 / month and increased tracking capabilities.
- Beefing up the blogging schedule and adding a weekly video blog
- Add a newsletter sign-up c2a (call-to-action) to the front page
- Decrease video thumbnail size, but embed two
I’ll share some before / after Google Analytics data in a month or so once the refreshed marketing strategy has a chance to gain some traction.
– Nate –
“The Marketing Guy”
p.s. Drop me a line @ 206-271-6575 or [email protected] to learn more how we can help you improve the health of your small business.