Mini-Bootcamps for Small Business Owners at Chico CARD
Mark your calendars and watch this space for forthcoming details about our new mini-bootcamps we’ll be running in Chico, CA, courtesy of Chico CARD. Registration will open mid-August. Get notified via email by ticking the “Chico Workshops” box.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH, 6PM – 9PM
MONDAY OCTOBER 20TH, 6PM – 9PM
MONDAY NOVEMBER 17TH, 6PM – 9PM
MONDAY JANUARY 26TH 2015, 6PM – 9PM
MONDAY FEBRUARY 2ND 2015, 6PM – 9PM
MONDAY MARCH 9TH 2015, 6PM – 9PM
MONDAY APRIL 20TH 2015, 6PM – 9PM
Mini-Bootcamp for Small Business Owners
Starting a business? Or stuck in a rut with your current business? This 3-hour mini-bootcamp will whip it into shape. Your instructor, Nate Wright of Small Biz Triage, will help you uncover the weaknesses in your business and teach you how to strengthen it to weather any economy.
Before the bootcamp, you’ll speak with Nate to assess the current health of your business so he can tailor the course accordingly. Topics covered will range from techniques for identifying (and connecting with) better customers, to a no-frills human approach to digital marketing. You’ll leave the Mini-Bootcamp for Small Business Owners with a scheduled list of tasks designed to toughen up those weak points, plus the knowledge, confidence and focus to grow a stronger business.
Due to the intense, hands-on nature of this course, class size is limited to 10 owners.
3hrs, up to 10 people – Interview a week prior to customize the course
- 6pm – 6:45pm – Golden Circle Exercise
- Golden Circle worksheet: Unearthing your “Why?”
- Example completed Golden Circle worksheet
- Round Robin Tough Questions (presented to every participant, unfiltered)
- 6:45pm – 7:15pm – Ideal Targets
- Target Lists (3 Categories / Niches)
- Example customer profile (collage style)
- 7:15pm – 7:45pm – Ecosystems
- Ecosystem worksheet
- Example completed Ecosystem worksheet
- 7:45pm – 8:00pm – Influencers
- Influencer analysis worksheet (10 blank rows with appropriate columns)
- Example completed influencer analysis
- 8:00pm – 8:15pm – Outcome-based Roadmap
- Editorial / Outreach / Marketing Calendar Example
- 8:15pm – 9:00pm – Human Based Tactics (based on the group … 2 of the following)
- Newsletters, thank you cards, etc…
- Social Media (the human way)
- Networking Events unplugged
- Events / workshops / etc…
Includes: worksheets for covered items, snacks and beverages AND 6-weeks of email support so you can ask questions / get clarification after the course.